Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
I work with 20 and 30-somethings who are trying to "figure it out," and striving to find direction in their careers and personal relationships. I provide a warm, empathetic and non-judgmental space where I work collaboratively with my patients to hep them gain insight and understanding into the causes of and ways to reduce emotional distress. I also utilize cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
I also work with those struggling with eating disorders, including binge eating disorder, anorexia, and bulimia.
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Focused
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 21)
- Elders (65+)