Women’s Mental Health Consortium
We are delighted in your interest in the Women’s Mental Health Consortium (WMHC).
As you may know, the WMHC’s mission is:
“To foster collegiality and knowledge among clinicians and researchers committed to the complexity of women’s mental health throughout the lifecycle. Members focus on general aspects of emotional wellbeing as well as specific areas such as the psychological impact of reproductive experiences, sexuality and genderrelated conflicts”
Full membership entitles you to:
- Access to four quarterly meetings per year focused on WMHC business and educational presentations by members and guest speakers. These meetings enrich the development of the WMHC community as well as our direction as an organization.
- An open invitation to join any one of our committee groups (Website, Education, Membership/Finance) which help to define the organization and ensure its smooth operation.
- Participation in a variety of smaller group meetings which members have created in order to pursue individual interests within the WMHC community. An example of one of these groups is a psychopharmacology peer group. We encourage all members to consider participating in or developing a smaller specialty group to enhance the community.
- Professional use of this website. Membership provides you with access to and listing as a mental health provider referral within the WMHC and for the general public on the WMHC website. Please feel free to explore it at your convenience.
- Professional use of the WMHC listserv of mental health clinicians and researchers. The listserv enables you to address the WMHC members as a group via email and to receive updates on WMHC activities. While the listserv serves as a wonderful educational and referral tool for the WMHC community, it is strongly urged that all members use discretion regarding the information conveyed via the entire listserv.
Requirements of WMHC Membership include:
- Completion of Membership Application
- Annual Membership Fee of $100 paid by credit card on this site.
- A copy of your licensure/registration to practice annually, as well an update of membership information as needed (e.g. address, affiliation, etc.).