Seeking a New York Licensed psychotherapist (LMSW, LCSW, MHC-LP, or LMHC) to join Gold Therapy NYC, a growing and thriving remote group practice. All psychotherapy services are offered via a tele-health video platform.
- Candidate must have experience providing psychotherapy to couples and individuals.
- Candidate must be available for a minimum of six hours per week.
- Experience providing psychotherapy to couples and/or individuals.
- Robust diagnostic, assessment and treatment skills.
- Ability to appropriately and responsibly document case notes.
- Assessing patients’ need for treatment services.
- Provision of weekly psychotherapy.
- Maintaining weekly psychotherapy notes.
- Coordination of care with internal and external ancillary services when needed.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent written and communication skills.
- Weekly participation in clinical supervision will be provided for LMSWs/MHC-LPs.
Compensation: $80 to $100 per hour, commensurate with experiene.
To Apply: please send your resume and cover letter to liza@goldtherapynyc with the subject heading “psychotherapist application.”